The Advocacy and Support Centre is committed to continuing professional development and engagement opportunities for all staff. On this page you will find details of training attended by staff at TASC. If you would like any further information please contact us
Advocacy & Social Services
Over the past few months, the Advocacy and Social Services Team attended the following Training:
- 16/01/2015 – Safeguards in Self-Directed Arrangements attended by Advocate.
- 28/01/2015 – Insight Suicide Prevention training attended by all Advocates and Social Workers.
- 29/01/2015 – Borderline Personality Disorder Training at Quality Lifestyle Support attended by Advocate.
- 04/02/2015 – Conflict Resolution training attended by two Advocates.
- 06/02/2015 – Older Person Interest Group attended by Social Worker.
- 13/02/2015 – First Year Constable training attended by Advocate.
- 17/02/2015 – Mental Health Community Collaborative training attended by two Advocates.
- 17/03/2015 – Energy Literacy Workshop training attended by Advocate.