- Toowoomba Community Legal Service
- Disability Law Project
- Ipswich Community Legal Service
- Qld Criminal Justice Centre
- Rural Womens Outreach Legal Service
- Senior Legal & Support Service
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Toowoomba
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Ipswich
- Volunteer Legal Service
- Family Law Clinical Placement Project
I am the Chief Executive Officer of TASC National. My role enables me to oversee the operations of the organisation and its strategic development. I am committed to the principles of social justice and the achievement of justice and equity in the provision of legal services and outcomes for regional, rural and remote Queenslanders.
What I did before coming to TASC
Prior to my role with TASC I have worked in the private sector in both large and small law firms and also conducted my own legal practice for a number of years. I worked in the public sector as Principal Lawyer in the Administration Law Units in both the former Department of Employment and Industrial Relations and the Department of Justice and Attorney-General.
What are my academic achievements
I was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 1983.
3 words to describe me
Reliable, loyal, sentimental