- Toowoomba Community Legal Service
- Disability Law Project
- Ipswich Community Legal Service
- Qld Criminal Justice Centre
- Rural Womens Outreach Legal Service
- Senior Legal & Support Service
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Toowoomba
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Ipswich
- Volunteer Legal Service
- Family Law Clinical Placement Project
I am employed as a Criminal Law Solicitor as part of the Disability Law Project.
The Disability Law Project provides free legal advice, assistance, and representation in respect of criminal matters.
I assist clients who identify as having a disability, acquired brain injury and/or a lived experience of mental illness to navigate through the criminal justice system.
What I did before coming to TASC
I joined TASC after successfully applying for a position in the Clinical Legal Education Program as part of a collaborative initiative between the Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Department and the University of Southern Queensland.
I continued to volunteer at TASC as a fulltime student and active member in local community organisations.
What are my academic achievements
I graduated with a Bachelor of Laws while on scholarship at the University of Southern Queensland and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice and Certificate of Legal Business Skills from The College of Law before being admitted into the Supreme Court of Queensland.
3 words to describe me
Conscientious, Motivated and Genuine.