Business Services & Administration Team
- Toowoomba Community Legal Service
- Disability Law Project
- Ipswich Community Legal Service
- Qld Criminal Justice Centre
- Rural Womens Outreach Legal Service
- Senior Legal & Support Service
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Toowoomba
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Ipswich
- Volunteer Legal Service
- Family Law Clinical Placement Project
I am the Senior Administration Officer. I provide high-level administration support to the Organisational Development Coordinator and to the administration teams across the organisation, including all HR administration duties.
What I did before coming to TASC
I have been employed with TASC for the past 5 ½ years; prior to this time, I have more than 4 years’ experience working in various administration roles in the private sector. I also have 4 ½ years’ experience working in Quality Assurance roles. For several years I was also engaged in part-time study through both TAFE and University.
What are my academic achievements
I hold a Cert IV in Community Services, a Diploma of Justice Administration and completed 1 year equivalent of a Bachelor of Laws.
3 words to describe me
Creative, considerate, conscientious