- Toowoomba Community Legal Service
- Disability Law Project
- Ipswich Community Legal Service
- Qld Criminal Justice Centre
- Rural Womens Outreach Legal Service
- Senior Legal & Support Service
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Toowoomba
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Ipswich
- Volunteer Legal Service
- Family Law Clinical Placement Project
I am the Family Law Solicitor in the Toowoomba Community Legal Service (TCLS) program. This program provides free legal advice and referrals in relation to Divorce, Parenting and Domestic & Family Violence matters.
I also regularly appear as the Child Protection and Domestic and Family Violence Duty Lawyer.
What I did before coming to TASC
Whilst undertaking my studies I worked as a Legal Support Officer with the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions. Before commencing at TASC I was employed in private practice in the areas of Criminal, Family and Domestic and Family Violence.
What are my academic achievements
I graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts from Griffith University. I obtained my Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Australian National University. I am currently undertaking a Masters in Anthropology and Development at the Australian National University.
3 words to describe me
Attentive, Determined, Organised