- Toowoomba Community Legal Service
- Disability Law Project
- Ipswich Community Legal Service
- Qld Criminal Justice Centre
- Rural Womens Outreach Legal Service
- Senior Legal & Support Service
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Toowoomba
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Ipswich
- Volunteer Legal Service
- Family Law Clinical Placement Project
I am a Criminal Lawyer involved in the Disability Law Project; this program provides free legal services to adults and children with a mental illness, intellectual disability or impairment and/or acquired brain injury, who have been charged by Police and are to appear before either the Magistrate’s Court or the Children’s Court.
What I did before coming to TASC
I was admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of Queensland in early 2010 and since that time have worked as a criminal lawyer within the Office of Director of Public Prosecutions.
What are my academic achievements
I have completed a Bachelor of Laws and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
3 words to describe me
Outgoing, Ambitious, Optimistic