- Toowoomba Community Legal Service
- Disability Law Project
- Ipswich Community Legal Service
- Qld Criminal Justice Centre
- Rural Womens Outreach Legal Service
- Senior Legal & Support Service
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Toowoomba
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Ipswich
- Volunteer Legal Service
- Family Law Clinical Placement Project
I’m the solicitor in the Seniors Legal and Support Service.
What I did before coming to TASC
Prior to working at TASC, I was a generalist solicitor at Townsville Community Legal Service. Prior to that, I worked for Caxton Legal Centre.
What are my academic achievements
I have a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of International Business from Griffith University and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from QUT.
3 words to describe me
Civil law enthusiast
Tasc Legal Services
Providing Legal & Advocacy Services
Providing Legal and Social Welfare Services to low income and disadvantaged persons in need of relief from poverty, distress, misfortune, destitution and helplessness; and to educate such people in legal, social welfare related matters.