The Program | Service
Free individual legal advice and group information sessions on Parenting issues and limited Family Law matters
What does the Service Provide?
- Individual legal advice on parenting issues
- Information sessions in conjunction with Ipswich Family Relationship Centre
Funded By: Australian Government Attorney-General’s Department
What are you looking for?
A list of our Services
- Domestic Violence
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
BEFORE YOU MEET WITH US
If you book in to attend one of these sessions, you will need to bring the following with you to your 1st appointment:
- Any paperwork, including letters, court documents or existing orders that relate to your matter
- A copy of your Marriage Certificate
- A copy of your Health care card in order to be able to apply for a waiver of court filing fees (namely, divorce application filing fee)
- An appropriate support person, if necessary
Some of these documents may only be needed if further work is able to be done by the lawyer you see at the advice session. It is best to bring as much paperwork with you as possible so that the lawyer can decide if they are able to assist you further.