YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Are you passionate about making a difference in the community? You’ve come to the right place if you are looking for a career in at a muti-award winning Legal & Advocacy Service.
TASC is seeking a Psychologist to be based in our Roma office.
Our Psychologists provide practical assistance to people in managing issues affecting their mental health and functioning by utilising therapies, interventions and evidence-based treatments to change
existing thought and behaviour patterns to improve quality of life and overall level of mental health and wellness.
- Full time or Part-time Opportunities Available
- Flexibility and family friendly work hours
- Salary packaging options available
We are seeking:
- Medicare Provider number (or the ability to register for this);
- Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA;
- Experience (ideally clinical) as a Psychologist working with people of all ages and walks of life;
- A willingness to work collaboratively in a shared care model with General Practitioners or other health/wellness/community service providers;
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage your own time;
- Exceptional interpersonal communication (written and verbal);
- A passion for professional development and staying informed of new and innovative treatments and practice methods; and
- A commitment to working in an organisation such as TASC, whose focus is on assisting the marginalised people in our communities.
Your role will be based in Roma with travel to surrounding centres required. You must hold, or be eligible to hold a positive notice card under the Disability Services Act 2006 (yellow card) and an unrestricted QLD driver’s license.
If you are ready to move your career into a more rewarding field, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 18th April 2017. For any further questions, please contact Jess Hughes on 07 4616 9700.