YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Are you passionate about making a difference in the community? You’ve come to the right place if you are looking for a career in at a muti-award winning Legal & Advocacy Service.
TASC is seeking a part-time Administration Officer for a 6 month fixed term contract based in our Ipswich office.
Administration Officers provide excellent customer service to clients, including booking client appointments, accurate data entry into client databases, reception duties and administrative support to the organisation.
If you are ready to move your career into a more rewarding field please click on the link below to access the advert and apply online:
We are seeking:
- Exceptional interpersonal communication (written and verbal)
- Exceptional client service ability including being able to deal with difficult clients
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage your own time
- Ability to follow policies and procedures with a strong focus on quality control
- Demonstrated well developed oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to build and maintain effective rapport with others
- Demonstrated skills in handling a multi-line phone system
- Exceptional phone manner and commitment to providing a superior level of client service (both internally and externally)
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel (essential) and ideally PowerPoint and Publisher
- Strong word processing skills
- Previous experience in a paralegal/legal support role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in general administration role
Your role will be based in Ipswich with minimal travel across the South West Region required. You must hold, or be eligible to hold a positive notice card under the Disability Services Act 2006 (yellow card) and an unrestricted QLD driver’s license.
If you are ready to move your career into a more rewarding field, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 30 August 2017 or post to PO Box 594, Toowoomba QLD 4350. For any further questions, please contact Jess Hughes on 07 4616 9700.