- Toowoomba Community Legal Service
- Disability Law Project
- Ipswich Community Legal Service
- Qld Criminal Justice Centre
- Rural Womens Outreach Legal Service
- Senior Legal & Support Service
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Toowoomba
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Ipswich
- Volunteer Legal Service
- Family Law Clinical Placement Project
I am the Civil Law Solicitor at TASC. I commenced in this role in June 2016. I was admitted to the Legal Profession on 17 December 2015. I have a keen passion for Civil law and am driven to achieve the best results possible for my clients.
What I did before coming to TASC
I joined the TASC team in December 2014 as a Law Graduate while I undertook my Practical Legal Training. Prior to this, I studied my Bachelor of laws at the University of Southern Queensland and graduated in April 2015.
What are my academic achievements
I hold a Bachelor of Laws (with distinction) from USQ, and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from College of Law. I was also a finalist in the 2014 Negotiating Outcomes on Time (Administrative Appeals Tribunal competition.
3 words to describe me
Passionate, Driven and Adaptable