- Toowoomba Community Legal Service
- Disability Law Project
- Ipswich Community Legal Service
- Qld Criminal Justice Centre
- Rural Womens Outreach Legal Service
- Senior Legal & Support Service
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Toowoomba
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership Ipswich
- Volunteer Legal Service
- Family Law Clinical Placement Project
What I do at TASC
I am a Family Law Solicitor for the Family Relationships Centre and Ipswich Community Legal Service Programs. I provide free legal advice about parenting matters, divorce and domestic violence and family violence. I am also on the roster as Domestic Violence Duty Lawyer in the Ipswich Magistrates Court.
What I did before coming to TASC
While completing my university studies I worked in a variety of fields including as a Receptionist in a private law firm and later as an Administration Office at Wolston Correctional Centre. Prior to working at TASC I worked in a private law firm in Ipswich practising in primarily Family Law but I also worked cases in the areas of Criminal Law, Civil Law and Wills and Estates.
What are my academic achievements
In 2005 graduated with a Bachelor of Laws from Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and in 2008 I completed a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, also at QUT. In 2008 I was admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland and to the High Court of Australia.
3 words to describe me
Passionate, Dedicated, Organised